Arthritis in knees

Options
JELLI23456
JELLI23456 Member Posts: 3
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:09 in Living with arthritis

Am just hoping to be able to receive some advice and help from the community as it is so difficult to-day to see a doctor, it is all online!

Comments

• Ellen
    Ellen Moderator Posts: 1,637
    Options

Good Morning @JELLI23456

A warm welcome to the Versus Arthritis Online Community I am very pleased that you have found us.

It can be more difficult these days to see a GP I have to agree; telephone consultations seem to be the preferred method. Asking other people questions can be helpful and reassuring so somewhere like this is so useful. I am sure you find it really supportive here.

I see from your post that you have Arthritis in your knees. I am presuming you have Osteoarthritis apologies if this is wrong.

You don't say how long you've had the condition, but wonder whether this might be of interest to you?

The best category here to ask questions is Living with Arthritis please do join in any discussion or start a new one with any questions you might have.

Best wishes

Ellen.

• JELLI23456
    Options

Hi Ellen

Thank you for your reply. I did not realise my post had been shown and being new to the site need to get used to it!

I have, this morning, added another post. However, in answer to your question, the stiffness started in my knees about 8-10 years ago and the stiffness is steadily getting worse now. Yes, it is osteoarthritis. I do exercises every day for my knees and move around quite a bit.

I will check out the link you sent me and very much appreciate your help.

Thank you.