Hi @rach98x and welcome to the community. We are a friendly and supportive group and I hope that that will be your experience as well.
I understand that your mother has OA in her knee and in a lot of pain. Have you had a look at our website yet? It contains a lot of useful information about arthritis, treatments as well as hints and tips. I've put a couple of links in below which may be of help.
Please do keep posting and let us know how you are getting on and I am sure that others will connect with you to share their thoughts and experiences as well.
With very best wishes
How lovely to see a post from a daughter😊 Your Mum must be very happy to have you as hers.
Ask us any questions you have and we'll do our very best to help you to help her.
- 8.8K All Categories
- 1.4K Welcome
- 4.5K Say Hello
- 16 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 39.8K Our Community
- 3.4K Living with arthritis
- 12 Hints and Tips
- 198 Work and financial support
- 374 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 32 My Triumphs
- 121 Let's Move
- 13 Sports and Hobbies
- 5 Food and Diet
- 254 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 28 Feedback and ideas
- 618 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 311 Chat and News
- 27 Val's Cafe
- 249 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe