Just thought I'd say hello
Hi there. I just signed up so thought I'd say hello. I am a 60 year old woman and I was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis 8 years ago. A few years later I was then diagnosed with osteoarthritis.
The icing on the cake is that I have now been diagnosed with osteoporosis........
I'm greedy, I want it all🤣
I sometimes struggle with all of this as I have constant pain and regular bouts of fatigue.
However, I am trying to eat a healthy diet, and also trying to motivate myself to exercise, in order to make my life better and hopefully less painful.
It would be interesting to see how other people cope, and what helps them. Never know, I might pick up some tips.....that would be nice👌
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 222 Work and financial support
- 675 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 14 Food and Diet
- 257 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 335 Chat and News
- 30 Val's Cafe
- 270 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe