Just joined - Hello

Donda
Donda Member Posts: 4
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:09 in Living with arthritis

Husband facing TKR in November and I have moderate osteoarthritis in hips, spine, wrist and ankle. Hoping to learn from others experiences and to understand more about managing our conditions. Scary time ahead for my OH. Thanks for letting me join.

Comments

• noddingtonpete
    noddingtonpete Moderator Posts: 992

Hello @Donda and welcome to the community. We are a friendly and supportive group and I hope that you will find that as well.

I understand that your husband is having a knee replacement in November and that you have osteoarthritis in some of your joints. Also I see that you are looking for support and other people's experience. You are in the right place as on this community we have a lot of people with different experiences willing to share. Also our website is a good place to have a look at as it contains a lot of useful information about arthritis, treatments as well as hints and tips. To help I've put a couple of links in below which may be of use.

Please do keep posting and let us know how you are getting on, and I am sure that others will connect with you to share their thoughts and experiences as well.

With very best wishes

Peter

Need more help? - call our Helpline on0800 5200 520Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm

• Donda
    Donda Member Posts: 4

Thank you. I’ve just posted under Living with Arthritis category as I am hoping to hear from others who have undergone an un-cemented TKR and to learn from their experiences.

Most grateful Peter for the links. I will read up on the TKR info.