Blue Badge

Options
Lesley49
Lesley49 Member Posts: 2
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:09 in Living with arthritis

Hi Just to say hello, I live in Norfolk. trying to get a Blue Badge.

Comments

• noddingtonpete
    noddingtonpete Moderator Posts: 1,005
    Options

Hello @Lesley49 and welcome to the community. We are a friendly and supportive group and I hope that you will find that as well.

I understand that you have some difficulty walking and looking to get a blue badge. We would normally signpost people to help with a specific question about arthritis so if you would like to share more information about how arthritis affects you we would be happy to help. In the meantime have a look at the following.

We also have a Helpline if you have any immediate questions

Please do keep posting and let us know how you are getting on and if you feel comfortable letting us know a bit more about how arthritis affects you I am sure that others will connect to share their thoughts and experiences as well.

With very best wishes

Peter

Need more help? - call our Helpline on0800 5200 520Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm

• Loggiemod
    Loggiemod Member Posts: 220
    Options

Hi how's the application going? Is this linked to arthritis in some way and your daily life?

• Peebs
    Peebs Member Posts: 19
    Options

I am in a similar position. Wondering how to apply. Have you got any further?

• Alps74
    Alps74 Member Posts: 4
    Options

Hi, I'm new here, but also wondering how to challenge the authorities around getting a Blue Badge in Northern Ireland.

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,713
    Options

Here's all the info on applying for a BB and, if necessary, challenging the decision.

https://www.gov.uk/apply-blue-badge

If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright