Do sharks get rheumatoid arthritis or cancers like us? Apparently not! Hope springs internal…
I hope Jaws one day will help fix my creaky joints!
Here fishy fishy fishy!
These weird group of prehistoric animals already help us with their amazing immune systems. King Crabs with their weird blue blood (hence King?) are used to safety check vaccine batches as their blood is ultra sensitive to bacterial contamination, far more than ours. So I hope shark antibodies can be used to mask our citrullinated joint cartilage to prevent attack.
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 669 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 220 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe