Desk chair support - Hip replacement planned
Recently been diagnosed with advanced arthritis and waiting for bariatric surgery and then hip replacement.
Working from home most of the time due to organisational change from the pandemic so have an office with a new office chair.
Issue is that the office chair isn't helping my hip what so ever - started hurting when I sit on it so have resorted to working off a couch with my laptop as the couch is softer.
Question is has anyone had the same experience and if so any recommendations for chair supports to alleviate the pain.
Many thanks for any advice.
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 670 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 221 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe