Im 52, 5ft, 8.5 stones and was told i have OA of my left knee. After xrays, physio, injections all to no avail its now worse than ever !
Swollen stiff knee, baker cyst and a knee that doesnt straighten anymore 😔
Dr said i need a partial knee op, and im still waiting for an actual knee clinic appmt. I was referred March as i understand, been told i should hear by 16 Sept...
Is my knee being this bad normal? I used to dance and do gymnastics in my younger years.
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 674 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 222 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 257 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe