Hello have OA

Hi IV had oa for a few years had it in hand now got in shoulders and both knees servere arthritis in knees with bakers cysts behind both I love my job but I'm finding it harder and harder and wonder if there's any help out ther today IV had cortzone injections in both knees

Tagged:

Comments

• noddingtonpete
    noddingtonpete Moderator Posts: 983

Hello @Summer3838 and welcome to the community. We are a friendly and supportive group and I hope that you find that as well.

I understand that you have osteoarthritis in your shoulders and knees and bakers cysts behind both knees. I do hope that the cortisone injections help. Have a look at the following as well, there may be something to help you.

Please do keep posting and let us know how you are getting on and I am sure that others will connect with you to share their thoughts and experiences as well.

With very best wishes

Peter

Need more help? - call our Helpline on0800 5200 520Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm

• Thanku Peter feeling tender today but baker cust on right knee clicking out which causes extreme pain but at work got to try and carry on

• DODGYKNEES
    DODGYKNEES Member Posts: 90

Hi @Summer3838 I also have osteoarthritis in both knees and other areas of the body. I was previously a porter in a busy hospital, but due to my arthritis I was redeployed to an office job. I don't know what your job is but would redeployment be an option for you? There are things which can help you with work, such as 'access to work'. Occupational health. Reasonable adjustments to your duties. Have you told your employer of your disabilities?