Can RA be managed without medication
I'm due to start Methotrexate injections in 2 weeks following on from 6 weeks of Prednisolone having recently been diagnosed with RA.
I've seen that Methotrexate is considered the 'gold standard' but am anxious with the possible side effects and monitoring of the liver.
Is anyone using supplements instead of medication with any success?
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 670 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 221 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe