Stupid question... newly diagnosed
Only had a few minutes with the Doc after my psoriatic arthritis diagnosis and I forgot to ask loads of questions, so hoping you can help me.
I have really bad pain in my elbows, shoulders, and fingers as well as my back, but the mri (full spine) and ultrasounds (hands and feet) but only one of the fingers, my heels and my lower spine show damage.
This might be an obvious question, but does the pain come first and after some time become damage? Are the steroid injections only given in damaged joints?
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 669 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 220 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe