Hello

Options
marcianicholls
marcianicholls Member Posts: 2
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:09 in Living with arthritis

Just wanted to say Hello.

I have Rhuematoid Arthritis. I have had RA for over 25 years.

I have recently had a total knee replacement. For anyone that has doubts I will share my story the good and the bad.

Comments

• anneb82
    anneb82 Member Posts: 317
    Options

Hello @marcianicholls

Welcome to the online community and thank you for joining us. I hope that you will find this a friendly space where you can continue to share your story with us all.

So you have had Rheumatoid Arthritis for the last 25 years and have recently had a total knee replacement. How did you find it?

I'm sure our members that are waiting for the same surgery would definitely be interested in your experience and its very nice of you to offer to share your experience with us all.

I've attached the helpline number below, in case you ever want to speak to someone and have also included some information on how to manage your pain, which is always handy to pick up on some tips.

Please do continue getting involved in the community as we are a friendly bunch and are always looking to make new friends.

Take care

Anne (Moderator)

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,427
    Options

Hi @marcianicholls

I just wanted to say hello from me too.

Please do keep your eyes out for people facing knee surgery it really really helps them to have 'experts' to share their own stories and answer questions they have.

I hope you'll decide to hang around there are plenty here who would value your input RA wise too.

take care

toni x