I wish I were new 😬.
Just to say Hi 👋 I just joined your community. 😁
Welcome to the online community where you'll find a friendly group pf people who all live with arthritis and are here to support each other. Why don't you tell us a bit more about yourself so that we can give you a proper welcome?
You can start a new post or have a browse through some of the forums and join in any conversations you feel comfortable with. The Living with Arthritis forum is a good place to start.
Looking forward to hearing more about you,
I wish I was new too @Sophia_s67
never mind we're still here which is the main thing! I will say hello back to you and hope you'll decide to join in and hang around. Everyone is very friendly here although we are a bit quiet ATM for some reason.
Just join in add to a thread or if you have a question start your own.
- 8.9K All Categories
- 1.5K Welcome
- 4.5K Say Hello
- 16 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 39.8K Our Community
- 3.4K Living with arthritis
- 14 Hints and Tips
- 199 Work and financial support
- 375 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 32 My Triumphs
- 122 Let's Move
- 14 Sports and Hobbies
- 5 Food and Diet
- 254 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 15 Community Feedback and ideas
- 619 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 313 Chat and News
- 27 Val's Cafe
- 251 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe