This site is so helpful

I was recommended this site a few years ago by my Rheumy Nurse & Im so glad she did. There is a wealth of information on here.

I was originally worried it would be all doom & gloom but it certainly isn’t. I tend to dip in an out when I need reassurance & advice. I feel it’s like dropping in on a trusted friend, who you know is there but don’t have to visit all the time. This friend has the added bonus of really understanding my struggles with arthritis.

I may not always get an instant answer, sometimes a reply isn't even needed, it just helps to post my thoughts to get them out of my head. All the replies I’ve had have been kind as well as useful. I sometimes search for a particular word or phrase to view all previous conversations that have been had on the subject, it really helps to know I’m not alone & Ive also learned important information along the way.

It’s also good to be able to offer advice myself to others, when I can. I would recommend this site to anyone who has an arthritic condition especially to those who are newly diagnosed.

I’d feel alot more anxious without this community.

Comments

• noddingtonpete
    noddingtonpete Moderator Posts: 983

Hello @MissA and thank you for your comments. Much appreciated and good to see you back😀

Need more help? - call our Helpline on0800 5200 520Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm

• Loggiemod
    Loggiemod Member Posts: 218

Hi @MissA keep dropping in we love to chat

• Ellen
    Ellen Moderator Posts: 1,591

How lovely is this post thank you @MissA makes it so worth moderating to hear that.

Ellen.

• Sharon_K
    Sharon_K Member Posts: 460

thank you so much we are so incredibly lucky to have such an amazing community of generious people who share their experieces and ideas.

Best Wishes

Sharon

• Woofy
    Woofy Member Posts: 270

I think I’m going to find this site really helpful.

the help/advice line are really reassuring. I have been back twice to my hospital, and only recently been diagnosed with RA. I am slowly coming to terms with this.

pits been a long old struggle to get to where I am right now, my diagnosis wasn’t clear cut to begin with, so have had to try different meds, some of which haven’t suited me. I have experienced pain like I’ve never felt before, and at times it has overwhelmed me.

i got very low. Thankfully I was able to get some kind words of encouragement here, which has helped so much.