Coping with Constant and Increased Pain
Just wanted to say what's going on, with people who understand.
I'm on the list fir a hip replacement, but the arthritis has twisted my leg, causing tendinitis. It's been excruciating for a while, but now my hip has deteriorated and it's also getting very painful.
I feel I've really only existed until recent time, and now this is happening, I feel as though my life has reverted to existence again. I know loads of us are in similar positions, but I just wanted to tell someone. I feel so down. Financially, though not flush, I Don't have the worries I used to have, it shows how without your health you really have nothing, or very little because you can't enjoy your new found security.
Sorry to sound such a winger but I just wanted to say.
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 670 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 221 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe