Covid, methotrexate, psa flare up
Hi, I'm still relatively new to Psa so just wanting some other experiences really.
As I said I'm recently diagnosed and last week I started on methotrexate. I took my first dose on Monday and I tested positive for covid the following Sunday.
I've avoided covid up until now but the aches and pains I'm experiencing feels like one of my worst ever Psa flare ups.
Just wondering if anyone else experienced this and if you think it's the covid or the Psa causing it or maybe the covid exacerbated a flare ?
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 674 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 221 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 257 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe