RA shoulder pain.
As always, I am looking for a bit of advice from other people who share the same issues on a daily basis. I have RA and have been on medication for many years. I am currently experiencing a shoulder flare up. I have had this before and found that a steroid injection worked well.
Can anybody please advise me whether it is better to try to keep it moving a bit or whether a sling would help? It literally feels heavy, almost as if it is dislocated (it isn't).
Any help would be gratefully received.
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 674 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 222 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 257 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe