Diet & Symptoms

Options

Hi everyone,

I was diagnosed with Psoriatic Arthritis in May this year and so far it's been a very painful, frustrating journey trying to get my symptoms under control. I'm sure there are lots of people here that can relate to this. I'm currently in the early stages of my second DMARD treatment, after failing the first and wondered if anyone had experienced any positive changes after making tweaks to their diet?

I've recently discovered I'm significantly intolerant to egg yolk after taking a food intolerance test, which tore my world apart because I'm a HUGE mayonnaise lover! In all seriousness though, intolerances can cause inflammation and all of my bloods have shown exceptionally high CRP (inflammation) levels over the last year. So I'm running a small experiment on myself by cutting out all foods that contain traces of egg yolk to see if this makes any difference. It can't hurt surely...

Has anybody else experienced any improvement in symptoms following dietary changes that they would be happy to share?

Looking forward to connecting with you all.

😊

Comments