Due a hip replacement at the Oaklands Hospital Salford Manchester
Hi Ive got severe osteoarthritis and two cysts on my right hip Im waiting on a new hip Im very nervous but grateful to be getting help .
I just wondered if there is anyone on here who is being or has had this procedure at Oaklands and if so how things went for you ?
Just simply seeking some reassurances about surgeon hospital aftercare etc ...
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 674 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 222 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 257 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe