World Arthritis Day - Letter to The Prime Minister - Please Read
We’re asking The Prime Minister to protect people with arthritis this winter and beyond by:
- Protecting them from the cost of living crisis by making sure everyone who needs heating to stay healthy gets extra financial support.
- Making sure national plans to bring down waiting times for planned treatment like joint replacements aren’t derailed by winter pressures on our health services - and that people waiting get support.
- Shielding ground-breaking arthritis research from rising inflation and soaring costs, so it can continue to work towards life-changing treatments and potential cures.
If you would like to sign the letter go to this link on the VA Website
Need more help? - call our Helpline on 0800 5200 520 Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 674 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 222 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 257 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe