Basal thumb arthritis
Hi is anyone else suffering with basal thumb arthritis amd have you found the pain coming up the arm and in the elbow too?.I ha e it in both hands the pains getting worse and my wrists weaker , I’m wearing soft splints most of the time and using gel .
the pain is really bad and on occasion it really hurts up the arm aswell and the elbow.
im my husband’s carer so it’s pretty difficult to cut back on chores .
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 670 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 221 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe