Minor tingling in left hand
Quick question/advice: over the last few days I've been getting periodic tingling in my left hand (and occasionally elbow) mainly when I'm sitting relaxing or in bed (but I'm either on my back or lying on my right side) so there isn't an obvious reason. I don't think I've got any other symptoms (and I don't feel breathless/racing heart/chest pain) - although I was achy between the shoulder blades for a few days which I put down to both jabs.
I've been diagnosed with RA and am normally on 25mg MTX but had covid/flu jab last Saturday so am currently on a 2-week break.
I did mention the tingling to a pharmacist yesterday and they weren't really concerned but there is part of me which isn't totally convinced so wanted to check in with the community.
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 222 Work and financial support
- 675 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 14 Food and Diet
- 257 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 335 Chat and News
- 30 Val's Cafe
- 270 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe