LASIK or any other type of eye surgery?
Has anyone here ever undergone corrective eye surgery? If yes, what procedure did you undergo... LASIK? Is there anything else? Are there any other/better solutions available now? I'm becoming blind as a bat [have astigmatism] and have desired eye surgery for a long time, but I'm terrified of things going wrong and my eyes getting messed up. I did eventually get a raise, so now that I can justify the cost of eye surgery a bit more easily, I'm just trying to muster the guts to go under the knife... um... laser.
Oh, besides that, I am under treatment for fibromyalgia!
What are your thoughts? Can someone share your experience?
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 669 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 220 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe