RA and Lupus.
I wonder if anyone can offer any advice. I have had RA for many years. Recently, I have started developing rashes on my face, firstly on my chin and now on my cheekbones. This is not due to exposure to sunshine. They really look like lupus rashes. My skin has always been extremely sensitive to sunshine and I always get a rash or sunburn when I have been in the sun. I thought that was due to being on hydroxychlorine.
Does anybody have any experience of having RA and Lupus and should I see my gp or RA consultant?
Any advice would be most appreciated. Many thanks.
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 674 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 222 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 257 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe