New to Versus Arthritis

Options
FightingDDD
FightingDDD Member Posts: 2
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:09 in Living with arthritis

Hi,

Im new to this charity and this is my 1st message. Having been diagnosed with both a xray last year and a mri this year with DDD . I’m waiting on a appointment with the MSK department in London in December. Sadly the nhs refused to test me for 20 years. Even now with evidence they put the Referal through as general not urgent so I’m waiting a month not fully knowing what’s wrong or why. So now I have to try to buy things to help my back,wrists and knees. To stay warm. I’m going to apply for higher rate PIP and I was told dial a ride I may be entitled too. I can’t work and am on benefits. So that’s my story . Glad to be part of this community.

Comments

• Chris_R
    Chris_R Moderator Posts: 797
    edited 25. Nov 2022, 14:07
    Options

Hi @FightingDDD

Welcome to the online community,so glad you have decided to contact us.

You say that you have been diagnosed with DDD being diagnosed with an xray and MRI last year, and are now waiting for an appointment with the MSK department

Here is a link that may help you

And another for DDD

Hope these links help in some way.

Please keep in touch and let us know how you get on,and do go onto our forums and chat to others,everyone here has some form of arthritis and understand where you are coming from.

Take care and all the best Christine

Need more help? - call our Helpline on 0800 5200 520 Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm