Staying v going

Options
Beanie
Beanie Member Posts: 2
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:09 in Living with arthritis

Hey

I have Ra fibromyalgia ME bpd complex ptsd and depression and I'm lucky to have an amazing daughter but I still struggle with suicide ideation. Chronic pain and fatigue is lonely and I don't recognise myself anymore I have no enthusiasm for life anymore. Anyway hi I'm Georgina.

Comments

• Sharon_K
    Sharon_K Member Posts: 460
    Options

Hi @Beanie

I am sorry to hear you are having such a rough time at the moment, things can get really tough. Try not to be too hard on yourself when things look bleak and remember that things never stay the same. I would like to suggest you phone our free helpline number on 0800 5200 520.

It also sounds to me like you need more support from your GP. I know it's hard to ask for help when you are feeling so down so maybe your daughter can get an appointment for you. It's good that you are here as I am sure others will share their experience with you. Let us know how you get on

Best Wishes

Sharon

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,443
    Options

Hi @Georgina @Beanie

Gosh you have a lot going on don't you? I really do feel for you. I am so very glad you have your daughter and I promise you she is very very glad to have you as her Mum.

What you have with the fibro and the RA and ME is enough to make anyone feel really dreadful.

I see @Sharon_K has suggested you contact the helpline I have to agree with her. I have done so myself twice and bawled and bawled a bit more before actually being able to articulate. The people I spoke to were consistently wonderful I felt so much better after talking to them.

Just look at this:

I hope you'll decide to stay we are a really lovely group of people here. We understand what you are going though and will help all we can.

Take care I am sending you some useless, but genuinely meant ((())) from a fellow sufferer.

Toni xx