Good Slip on Shoes Just after A Hip Replacement
Would like to prevail on your knowledge and experience again.
I always prefer lace up shoes, so need to buy some shoes for the weeks immediately following hip replacement surgery, to include outdoor wear when I'm able.
Any womens shoes anyone can recommend? I need to buy a shoe horn as well.
Also, are backless slippers OK post op?
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 669 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 220 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe