First post

Options
Barraldo78
Barraldo78 Member Posts: 2
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:09 in Living with arthritis

Hi everyone,, first post ,, got a few questions to ask ,, thought I'd say Hi first

Comments

• Chris_R
    Chris_R Moderator Posts: 799
    Options

Hi @Barraldo78

Welcome to the online community and Hi to you.

Ask away the questions you want to express,everyone on our forums are friendly and will also try and help you.We all have some form of arthritis and will tell and chat about their journey through arthritis so you saying what you want will be helpful in everyones replys.

Please keep in touch and tell us how you get on.

All the best Christine

Need more help? - call our Helpline on 0800 5200 520 Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm

• Lilymary
    Lilymary Member Posts: 1,742
    Options

Welcome to this lovely forum. Ask away, there's loads of experience from fellow sufferers and the mods on here. We're a friendly bunch.

• TillyBex
    TillyBex Member Posts: 10
    Options

Hi @Barraldo78

This forum is a godsend. I have found a place where people understand. I have genuinely found this more helpful than my gp practice.

I had no idea how many arthritis's and MSK conditions there are.

Everyone's so friendly and supportive.

It gets me through the days when it all feels too much.

Look forward to hearing from you again soon.

• LorraineG61
    Options

Hi. I have been following your site for a while now. But this is my first post. I must say that i am not much of a joiner and usually wouldn't be doing this. But i have found that not a lot of people understand what arthritis can do.

Earlier looking at your posts. I saw a letter that perfectly describes what I am feeling. Not all the time but some.

So I thought I would take the plunge and join you.

• chrisb
    chrisb Moderator Posts: 687
    Options

Hi @LorraineG61

Welcome to the versus arthritis forum. 

It sounds like you’ve been considering joining the forum for some time and have now decided to, as you say, take the plunge. Well you’re very welcome and I hope you find participating a very positive experience. 

When someone joins it’s useful to share a little about your background, for example, the type of arthritis you have, your symptoms, medication etc. As much or as little as you want to share.  

You may well have already visited our website but if not then this link may be of interest: 

I hope you find the joining us beneficial. 

Best Wishes

ChrisB (Moderator)

Need more help - call our Helpline on 0800 5200 520 Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm