I have OA in my back, hands and right knee. My Osteopath told me yesterday, I have spondylitis, do any of you have that? He showed me the image of my MRI scan and pointed out all the bone spurs, I never even knew about bone spurs..
Although it has all come as a shock, I still feel better knowing what all this pain has been about.
The treatment will be Physiotherapist, pain killers and injections i my hands.
At the moment, its just about coming to terms with things, but I know I could have worse things and I have a good loving family and this forum, which I’m grateful for.
Have any of you been told about bone spurs, I feel really silly not knowing about these things.
Take Care Guys……Jan x
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 669 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 220 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe