Methotrexate side effects.. how long?
I’ve been taking methotrexate now for 6 weeks at 15mg per dose, I think in terms of my RA I am starting to improve, well in terms of my joint pain, but I’m really struggling with the side effects of the MTX. They last longer than 24/48 hours.. particularly the nausea and tiredness.. which is pretty much constant. It does lessen by about the 5th day after..
does anyone else have experience of side effects lasting longer than a day or two?
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 674 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 221 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe