My future riding and caring for my beloved horses
I’m currently 12 days post total hip replacement surgery.
I have 5 horses in my care, sadly I have had to hand over the general day to day care to others which I only wish was not the case, unfortunately help is thin on the ground, especially at this time of year.
my ultimate goal is to recover to a high enough standard where I can get back to looking after my beauties myself. I know this will take time and too many people think that I will not be able to achieve this.
does anyone here have a similar problem. Please feel free to share any experiences, I need more encouragement and less criticism.
Many thanks in advance.xx
ps here are my herd, currently content and hopefully staying warm. ( this photo was taken last weekend) before the snow)
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 671 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 221 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe