I have PsA and I'm on both biological treatment and Sulfasalazine. I seldom have a day without some level of pain and, on the back of a nasty cold/chesty cough, I'm now dealing with a really nasty flare.
My condition is normally restricted to my feet and ankles but now my knees are very painful. Does anyone else on this level of treatment still get regular flares? How do you ease the pain and improve the mobility?
Also, could the cold I have have caused a flare? Sorry for all the questions but I'm really struggling.
Thanks in advance.
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 670 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 221 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe