RA & a Worcester Bosch Combi boiler -Ouch!
Big Problem with their hard to insert/remove repressurisation key. It’s not a disability friendly design where you need to keep this key in a drawer, & then insert for a few seconds particularly in winter.
It was really hard to insert/remove before RA, now it’s a nightmare and this time it’s stuck inside.
I don’t want to try to force it out, in case I break something in winter, on the boiler or my poor joints…
Anyone got any experience of the key not being removed? See photo…
I really hate this design.
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 670 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 221 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe