Norovirus & RA - is a flare incoming?
I hope the festive season is treating you well.
Boxing Day with the in-laws has led to a treble household wave of Norovirus. My other half and I are struggling. I am starting to feel more symptoms that surpass the typical nausea, vomiting and diarrhoea (sorry for the tmi!) that make me think a flare might be incoming (muscle aches, joint pain, all over pain etc) as my immune system is being triggered even more than usual.
Can anyone please share their experiences with this so I will have a rough idea of what’s in store for me for the rest of the year? Or any tips, tricks or remedies.
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 674 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 222 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 257 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe