Icing or Heating ??
Which has worked best for you ? Ice packs or heat packs?
I shudder at the thought of applying coldness to joints. I'm 'old school' whereby heat was a cure all however, the past week or so has seen some proper heat radiating from areas of skin, swollen knees and fingers which has been great because I didn't want to switch the heating on :) but it also has me thinking ... 'wait, should that be that hot?'
So before I begin defrosting bags of frozen peas about my person I just wondered if my fellow arthritics had experienced much success with Icing?
And if so, which kind of icing? Peas? sprays? climbing into freezer? outside naked in minus six degrees? Cryogenically frozen? (sorry, am being facetious) what products might work best?
thanks for your time :)
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 670 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 221 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe