How long before RA starts biting at your larger joints?
I am on the full 25mg MTX & HCQ, and recently during a bacterial infection that would not shift, I had to dial back the MTX to 15mg. Bacterial infection is gone now, and I am back on 25mg MTX, but now I find that my RA is biting my hips, which it never did before, and it’s a real owie. It’s like RA’s discovered something new to destroy. Bizarrely, it’s just my hips, my smaller joints are not on fire like they were when first diagnosed a year go.
Anyone else had a similar course of illness? Was there anything that could be done to mitigate the damage?
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 674 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 222 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 257 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe