Odd symptoms plus rise in pain levels
Are there other problems that go along with osteoarthritis? I'm asking because I've had a set of weird symptoms twice in the last couple of months - nausea, passing out, upset stomach, palpitations, shivering to name a few - and both times raised pain levels everywhere.
The first time was really bad and it took me 2 hours to get from the bathroom floor to my phone to call for help because I kept passing out, the second time just recently was less severe and I've managed on my own.
For want of a better idea, I put that first episode down to a winter bug or something I had eaten but now it's happened twice with the same rise in pain levels I'm wondering whether it could be related to OA in any way? Has anyone else had anything like this happen to them?
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 670 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 221 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe