Sorry to be posting again. In another flare!
I wonder if I could ask about your experiences taking hydroxychloroquine. I was offered it a couple of years ago for my other autoimmune conditions (though I am not yet diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis - only osteoarthritis so far). I will be having antibody blood tests again soon, but they have not managed to pin down RA or lupus. I suppose that brings me to my other question: what was your diagnosis journey? Is it normal to take an absolute age to get diagnosed?
Any stories about this med or your diagnostic journey gratefully received. 😊 Thanks.
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 674 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 222 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 257 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe