Pain

Options
Sr123__
Sr123__ Member Posts: 3
edited 8. Jan 2023, 21:00 in Living with arthritis

I have never had so much pain, my Rheumatoid Arthritis is to much to bare.

I have had 2 hip replacements, suffer terrible back ache, the arthritis is all through my body and I suffer terrible depression, stress and anxiety.

My feet need amputating I am in so much pain.

No medication seems to work.

Comments

• Louisa77
    Louisa77 Administrator Posts: 252
    Options

Hi @Sr123__

Welcome to our community.

It must be so tough when you can't find the right treatment for you to ease the pain. I know it can be hard but I would suggest you speak to you medical team to explore other options. I have popped some info below of the different treatment options:-

Rheumatoid arthritis | Causes, symptoms, treatments (versusarthritis.org) on this page is lots of info about alternative support as well which might be useful.

Managing your pain | Treatments and self-help (versusarthritis.org)

Please keep posting and keep in touch.

Louisa

Need more help? Call our Helpline on 0800 5200 520 Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm

• JessicaLizzie
    Options

I don't have much to offer as I don't have RA but I'm so sorry you're in so much pain - that is something I can relate to. I'd defo speak to your team and let them know just how much of an impact it is having on you. I really hope they can help out even just a little bit.

• Woofy
    Woofy Member Posts: 277
    Options

Hi. I am so sorry you have so much pain to deal with.

please ring your rheumatology team and tell them how you are feeling, many of us on here have been at the desperation point that you seem to be at right now. If you are able, please try to keep moving, even a little. It’s taken me a while to get in the right frame of mind, but I’ve decided this horrible condition, isn’t going to beat me, and I am going to do my best to look after myself. good luck.

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,474
    Options

Hi @Sr123__

I am so very sorry to hear how much you are suffering. I wish there was something I could do to help you. I hope you are letting your medical team know just how bad this is for you though and not just putting up with it?

Back pain is very hard to live with like neck pain you almost can't do anything without setting it off can you?😕

keep posting though and talking to us one of us might have something to suggest which you haven't tried.

Take care

Toni x

@JessicaLizzie lovely to see you helping others. How are you? I'm ok but currently have COVID so a bit rougher than normal🙄((())) xxx