Not going out
I am considering not going out, ever.
I tried to go out into town this morning, I live in the High Street so out my garden gate down the short alley and I’m in town. But I was in too much pain to even roll down to the library for my 2 yo son’s rhyme and rhythm club.
I don’t like going out. It always involves more pain either in the chair or walking with stick. I’m happy at home and in my small music bunker where I feel I can manage my pain better than when I’m out.
would it be unhealthy to say I’m never going out again unless it’s absolutely unavoidable like a zombie gets inside the house or something?
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 222 Work and financial support
- 675 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 14 Food and Diet
- 257 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 334 Chat and News
- 30 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe