A gloomy do.
I'm having a proper 'gloomy-do' today. I'm looking forward to the day being over.
I'm not naturally pessimistic. I can usually flip my mood, look for the silver lining or 'lesson' and remain hopeful and cheery.
Today sucks. I think the penny is dropping re: R.A. (on top of other dxs) competition for part time work is fierce which triggers stress thus triggering a host of twangs, twinges, swellings and shenanigans.
I don't seem to be able to get my head around my carcass going downhill from here on. A disease whose effects will worsen over time.
Yep. I'm having a proper gloomy-do😕
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 222 Work and financial support
- 675 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 14 Food and Diet
- 257 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 334 Chat and News
- 30 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe