I was just wondering if anyone had any helpful tips regarding exercise. I need to swim as that’s one of the only things I can do, but I can’t afford to join a gym.
I work part time due to my arthritis and I was just wondering if anyone had any helpful ideas or know of any schemes in place which are cheaper or accommodate disability in their prices.
It's a bit of a long shot I think, but thought I would ask!
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 671 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 221 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe