hi .I finally got am mri after months of asking.
I have a bulging disc in my neck and some minor wear and tare I have been referred to orthopaedics .I am hoping someone can give me advice on symptoms.
I get severe headaches that usually last around three days I get dizzy spells which effect my balance I also have awful pain in my shoulders elbows and wrists and constant pins and needles .I have noticed walking sends funny sensations up my body and fatigue is terrible .
I know everyone has different symptoms but does anyone have the ones that I have posted and if so how to help yourself
Thanks any advice would be very much appreciated xx
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 674 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 222 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 257 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe