Recently diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis
Good to find this forum as I have been recently diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis I was diagnosed early this January with Rheumatoid Arthritis & Fibromyalgia a couple of months ago.
I was diagnosed with Post Covid Syndrome last July 22 after having Covid in Feb22 the Rheumatologist thinks the Fibromyalgia & Rheumatoid arthritis have been triggered by Covid. It's all very confusing what pains what /symptoms relate to which & how to best manage symptoms.
Has anyone else had a similar experience?
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 222 Work and financial support
- 675 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 14 Food and Diet
- 257 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 334 Chat and News
- 30 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe