How often do u get to see rhumatologist
That’s my question really ?
I was diagnosed with psoriatic arthritis December 2020!
i have only been to see him 2 x once early January 2021 and again July 2021
it’s always nurse over telephone appointments and they increased methotrexate for me when I have bad elbow. Which is all good now but now I have pain in my right shoulder and nurse just said take ibuprofen !! And see if that works
Are we not supposed to see consultant rhumatology more regularly or not ?
anyway hope everyone is ok I have been really well until my shoulder started to hurt 😞
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 670 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 221 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe