Husbands health seems to be getting worse
Hi my husband has RA he’s had it for 11 years all over plus other feet problems.
past few months he’s so tired pain everywhere , a bad chest wheezing but X-ray came back normal for the chest .
he’s also now got big lump on his wrist and numbness in the hand and pins and needles .
this hasn’t been checked yet .his health just seems to be worse than ever no energy constant pain wheezing even at rest .he’s in a wheelchair but we can’t get out it’s difficult and he lies on the sofa all day . He also broke a rib again by coughing as his bones are weak due to years of pred steroids. He’s 47 and Just getting worse .
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 674 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 222 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 257 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe