A little encouragement

Options

Osteoarthritis can be a challenging condition to live with, but it's important to remember that you are not alone. Despite the pain and discomfort, there are still many things to be grateful for and to look forward to. Embrace the small victories and don't be discouraged by setbacks. Focus on maintaining a healthy lifestyle, seeking medical treatment when necessary, and engaging in activities that bring joy and fulfillment. It's okay to take time for yourself and prioritize self-care. Its okay to rest for a while when you don't feel well. Slow progress is better than no progress, i would rather do a few things wach day than push myself too much then do nothing for a week. Remember, you are strong and resilient, and you have the ability to manage your osteoarthritis and live a fulfilling life.

Take care everyone

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,417
    Options

Good morning @Macdee73

What a lovely positive post.

I do hope that someone reads it today (other than me) and feels inspired and a bit better about their own arthritis.

Thank you

Toni x

• Loggiemod
    Loggiemod Member Posts: 220
    Options

@Macdee73 some great advice we should all follow. Thank you

• Trish9556
    Trish9556 Member Posts: 522
    Options

Hi @Macdee73

The positives are always good and the feeling of a sense of achievement is good for us. We should remember those.

At the moment mine are managing to walk a couple of miles with no repercussions the next day. That makes me feel good. The other thing that keeps me going are sleepovers with my grandchildren. I will feel it when they go home but they go home happy and tired and I feel happy, tired and full of their special healing magic.

The final piece of the jigsaw is this place. You lot keep me going knowing that you lot understand and help me and I hope I pass it on to the next person.

Love n hugs

trish xx