Hello

Options
Violet33
Violet33 Member Posts: 2
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:10 in Living with arthritis

Morning, Ive just signed up to the online community and so very new to this and at best of times struggle with all technology so please be patient.

I have had osteoarthritis and fibromyalgia for quite a few years now. I experience day to day issues which as time goes on are getting worse and debilitating flare ups which are at present impacting on my ability to physically do what I was doing. Impacted more than I had realised on my mental well being and now realise I need to do something to try and manage it all. Even typing this now is painful and my mind is just bit dumbstruck, just feels like a complete ball of fluff and I just feel bit lost at the moment.

Looking to engage with others for mutual support and advice to clear my head and make the most of life whilst juggling these annoying health struggles.

Hope this makes sense?

On a practical issue, consultant has recomended hand splints but it wasnt until I came on website I realised that there are different ones for different things and not sure what to go for. Feel need referral to physio or occupational therapist but well aware of how dire resources are at moment.

Grateful of any advice

Louise

Comments