A bit scared, and looking for advice

Options
KimKim2023
KimKim2023 Member Posts: 9
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:10 in Living with arthritis

Hi Folks. I have had burning, tingling hands and recently numb, tingling feet. I am really concerned about finding the cause.

But it all started in April 2020 with Dual tennis elbows out of nowhere. Strangely, just after my COVID jab.

I also have my right hand "fixing" into a claw during the night. It gets very painful. Hand is very stiff by the morning.

GP thinks I am bonkers. As RF factor and anti-ccp is in low end - i.e. negative range. But it's getting more painful, hands aching all the time.

I hope to trawl about in here looking for help and information.. all and any help, comments, advice etc. Very welcome and much appreciated.

Comments

• Tom
    Tom Member Posts: 522
    Options

Welcome to the forum, @KimKim2023 . I see that you have developed various symptoms following your coronavirus vaccination. These have including claw hand, tingling in feet and hands and for starters, dual tennis elbow.

Your GP has not given you any answers, despite blood tests.

Here is a link to the Covid advice pages on our website:

Your questions are very detailed as is the information you have given. I suggest that you contact our Help Line on 0800 5200 520.

I hope you get some answers soon. Please keep posting to let us know how you get on.

Tom, Moderator.

• KimKim2023
    KimKim2023 Member Posts: 9
    Options

Tom, a help line!

Wow. Thank you very much. That's really helpful. 😀👍