Any guidance on which kind of work l can do
I have Pa which effects my hands, kness, back and hips.
l have been working in the care sector for over 10 years now. I really enjoy my job but now l am finding it difficult, as with having to do 10 hr shifts is taking it's toll on me. My flare-ups are becoming more frequent and because l work for an agency , then l don't get paid for being off. So that alone is a stress which won't help my body too. I am also going to apply for any benefits that could help out as well so if anyone has advice on that would be grateful. I still want to work but l am not sure which role to go for.
How does everyone else cope and do you have a job that suits y'all.
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 670 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 221 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe